Scrum Master Competency Advancement Program
We all know Scrum is an easy concept to understand but hard to implement as said by Scrum co-creator Jeff Sutherland. The Scrum Master training and certification is a good start and mostly provides you with the Scrum knowledge however you will have to develop a new mindset and skills to implement it as you take on the role of Scrum Master. Generally after training it's easy to forget what’s learned and go right back to the old behavior as time passes by. So to implement Agile-Scrum mindset and practices you need support along the way who can answer your unique questions and guide you to the right path so that you can maneuver your journey through Scrum mastery. That’s exactly what our program is designed to do.
We meet on a weekly basis as a group and address any questions Scrum Masters have plus review Agile-Scrum mindset, practices along with introducing new trends or concepts. This will help Scrum Masters to apply agile-scrum values, principles and practices to handle unique situations that occur every day. In addition, we take holistic approach (not only Agile-Scrum) to groom you right from self development to coaching and facilitation skills to make you a great servant leader which is the basis for Scrum Master to be highly successful.
Our experienced agile coaches, who have lived the life of Scrum Masters and mentored hundreds of them, will guide you to transform yourself to become a servant leader and equip you to foster engaged, happy and self organizing team that can deliver business value aligned with organizational goal and continually improve the way they work. Especially if you never had a chance to work with an Agile coach this is the right opportunity for you to get coaching from world class Agile-Scrum experts.
Our Enterprise Agile Transformation Coaches & Trainers are highly experienced and certified (ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT, SAFe SPC4, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP, PSM, Management 3.0) and have championed agile transformation of many small and large enterprises (Anthem Insurance, PwC, BBVA Compass Bank, Nielsen, Kforce, M-ize, Pilgrim Software, Tech-Data).
Objective: Guide Scrum Masters with their day to day challenges/questions and help them enhance their competency, so that they can foster self-organizing, happy, engaged, high performing teams delivering high value to their customers.
Who is it for: Highly recommended for any scrum master who wants to advance their Scrum Master competency.
- Self assessment with our Scrum Master competency framework
- Unlimited Q&A support in Slack
- Weekly one hour meeting
- Address day to day questions/challenges from Scrum Masters
- Discuss SM competency topics and identify implementation action items
- Monthly Price: $149 per person (Goal is to have organization sponsor the program as much as possible and not add financial burden to Scrum Master)
- Typical duration: 5 Months
- Member will have access to recorded sessions in case of absence
- Scrum Master Proficiency Certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
- Will have opportunity to attend next level of program to become an Agile Coach upcon completion of this course based on experience
Our competency framework includes advancement of following mindset, practices and skills
- Agile Mindset development
- Scrum Framework knowledge and implementation
- Backlog Management
- Facilitation and Coaching
- Team Development
- Self Development
- Team Assessment and Metrics
- Scaling Agile-Scrum
- Exposure to Role of Scrum Master or has any Scrum Master certification
- Has high desire to enhance their Scrum Master Competency
- Has growth mindset and demonstrate willingness to learn
Ready to advance your Scrum Master competency and get support from world class Agile Coaches?
Contact us to schedule your mentoring program now !